Openmoko Bug #1877: ttySAC0 does not response to ATZ

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Thu Aug 28 16:20:51 CEST 2008

#1877: ttySAC0 does not response to ATZ
    Reporter:  Zoup     |        Owner:  openmoko-devel
        Type:  defect   |       Status:  new
Reproducible:  always   |     Blocking:

Comment(by queen6):

 You can disable qpe in /etc/X11/Xsession.d/89qtopia (comment line which
 starts qpe), but I'm not sure if that's what you want to do. As far as I'm
 aware qpe is responsible for more than just GSM.

 I would recommend you to install gsm0710muxd and modify your
 /etc/X11/Xsession.d/89qtopia file. That way all Qtopia services will work
 fine, and you can enjoy your GPRS connection.
 Everything is described in the link above.