Bugtraffic and where do move it

Mike (mwester) mwester at dls.net
Thu Aug 28 18:31:53 CEST 2008

Holger Freyther wrote:
> On Wednesday 27 August 2008 23:38:32 Michael Shiloh wrote:
>
>> I like seeing the bug traffic here. It's not so much traffic, and it
>> does help me know what's going on.
>
> We have buglog which has only a little bit more traffic and I think with so
> many artificial mails discussion the real human to human discussion gets more
> difficult.
>
> z.

I find the human-to-human discussions on the bug reports to be *very*
informative.

It's also ridiculously easy, even with Microsoft products, to set up
email filters to move anything sent by the bug tracker to a separate
email folder, or even to trash it altogether.  So this is really much
ado about nothing, IMO.

Let's keep the visibility high for all the problems and bugs, lest we
inadvertently end up sweeping them under the rug, so to speak.

Mike (mwester)