Openmoko Bug #1846: hidd missing from "testing" feed

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Thu Aug 28 20:35:59 CEST 2008

#1846: hidd missing from "testing" feed
    Reporter:  Mercury  |        Owner:  openmoko-devel
        Type:  defect   |       Status:  new
Reproducible:           |     Blocking:

Comment(by Mercury):

 I'm working on getting the 'kbd' package compiled for my phone (or find
 some other way to get keymap information).

 In the meantime, I don't know if this helps or not, but before I upgraded
 from om2008.8 to the 'testing' feed, I was able to use this same bluetooth
 keyboard both in X and on the console.

 Would anything related to the keymap have changed since then?