please update om-locations to rev 545

Jeremy Chang jeremy at
Fri Aug 29 12:26:58 CEST 2008

    om-locations has been moved to, as the link below:;a=summary
    We will maintain and commit for om-locations to git. not to projects any more.

    In branch, please help change om-locations uri to
    and please help update om-locations to
    rev 5cdea8da38561348d4cca6726098afb61d8299eb

    If there is any problem, please let me know. Thanks.

Jeremy Chang