Openmoko Bug #1158: Charging stops even while connected

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Fri Aug 29 17:31:57 CEST 2008

#1158: Charging stops even while connected
 Reporter:  plr at  |        Owner:  openmoko-devel
     Type:  defect           |       Status:  new
 Blocking:                   |
Changes (by Abraxa):

  * severity:  normal => major

 I can confirm that this bug is still valid, it happened to me today.

 I usually keep my Neo attached to USB all the time, so it was turned on
 with USB plugged in and the USB plug was never unplugged.