AUX/Power Button Daemons?

Michael 'Mickey' Lauer mickey at openmoko.org
Fri Aug 29 23:10:00 CEST 2008

Am Freitag 29 August 2008 22:49:06 schrieb Perry Hung:
> What programs are responsible for handling the dbus events dispatched
> for the aux and power buttons? I can see the events coming from dbus
> but don't know who they're going to.

Assuming you mean FSO (which is the only one emitting dbus events for AUX and
Power), right now only Zhone (the framework testing UI) takes care about
them.

Since I want to enable arbitrary programs using AUX (completely) and POWER (in
a limited way -- only short presses < 2 seconds), the way of handling this
could be that you are allowed to interpret these keys when you are the
topmost window. When not, you better ignore them.

--
:M: