AUX/Power Button are malfunctioning on 2008.9 + updates from testing

Yaroslav Halchenko site-openmoko.org at onerussian.com
Fri Aug 29 23:55:10 CEST 2008

installed 2008.9 today and then added testing feeds, opkg upgrade + few
other applications

now I don't have any reaction to AUX button (supposed to lock?)

whenever phone suspends I need to press power button for 3-4 seconds for
it to react and resume

whenever phone is resumed holding power button for those 5 seconds just
shuts the phone down (without going to suspend)

I wonder where should I look and what information to provide to
troubleshoot this malfunction?

--
                                  .-.
                   Linux User    ^^-^^    [175555]