Openmoko Bug #1841: white screen of death (WSOD) after resume

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Sat Aug 30 20:39:30 CEST 2008

#1841: white screen of death (WSOD) after resume
    Reporter:  Rorschach    |        Owner:  openmoko-devel
        Type:  defect       |       Status:  new
Reproducible:  always       |     Blocking:

Comment(by pbondo):

 Well thanks Andy, I am very glad to stand corrected :-)

 As you state I have also only seen it during suspend/resume. But I see it
 on every 2 or 3 resume.

 Regarding the svn => git conversion I should have checked it better before
 posting. I simply jumped into the reference from Sorry about
 that, and I will keep waiting for it to be "debricked".

 Also everyone I show it to is thrilled by the display.