Freerunner toolkit/sdk

Muthu Subramanian muthusuba at
Sun Aug 31 07:28:45 CEST 2008

  I was trying to compile neod. This was to patch the latest neod with
the changes for the 'not to go to standby' feature -

I have the latest toolkit. When I try to compile the sample program -
it throws me a link error. Something like 'cannot find

When I try to om-conf the neod - it throws me an error saying
'libpulse' not found.

Whats the shortest way of getting the toolkit/devel environment up and
running? There are lot of issues which i would like to fix/customize -
and I am not really keen on spending too much time on setting up the

Thanks for the help,
Muthu Subramanian