Freerunner toolkit/sdk

Muthu Subramanian muthusuba at gmail.com
Sun Aug 31 07:28:45 CEST 2008

Hi,
  I was trying to compile neod. This was to patch the latest neod with
the changes for the 'not to go to standby' feature -
http://lists.openmoko.org/pipermail/community/2008-August/025388.html.

I have the latest toolkit. When I try to compile the sample program -
it throws me a link error. Something like 'cannot find
/home/build/<somedir>/<somelib>.lib'

When I try to om-conf the neod - it throws me an error saying
'libpulse' not found.

Whats the shortest way of getting the toolkit/devel environment up and
running? There are lot of issues which i would like to fix/customize -
and I am not really keen on spending too much time on setting up the
environment.

Thanks for the help,
Muthu Subramanian
[http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/DomainDeveloper]