Openmoko Bug #1932: Suspend mode OFF not working

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Sun Aug 31 14:19:39 CEST 2008

#1932: Suspend mode OFF not working
    Reporter:  emartini  |        Owner:  openmoko-devel
        Type:  defect    |       Status:  new
Reproducible:  always    |     Blocking:

Comment(by michal.penka):

 I'm not sure that it's a the duplicate of
 [ ], it's the opposite problem. I
 had a problem with Om2008.08 (images from 08. 08.), updated with zecke
 repos - only manual suspend worked with the POWER button.

 Now I reflashed with the latest images (both 20080830 and 20080831, kernel
 20080826) and the problem is OPPOSITE, I can't turn off or adjust the
 suspend policy neither from the Settings nor the Illume-config->Power
 menu. Manual suspend with POWER button works.

 Tell me what can I do to help. I'm not developer though.