Testing and Unstable feeds for the FSO distribution are now available

Mike Baroukh mike at baroukh.com
Thu Aug 21 07:25:02 CEST 2008

Yes ! I was able tu build my own images ! ...
Thanks a lot.

real    430m50.083s
user    285m0.305s
sys     72m2.178s

Just a note : when compiling, it says that it should be faster with
"psyco jit".
I don't know if it's really faster but I just installed package
"python-psyco" and it doesn't complain anymore.
It's not in you package list.
If it really speed process, maybe you can add it to your server ...

Thanks again.

Mike