[gta03] mc75i heads up

Andy Green andy at openmoko.com
Mon Dec 1 01:10:21 CET 2008

| Am Mo  1. Dezember 2008 schrieb Andy Green:
|> Somebody in the thread at some point said:
|> | Just a small heads-up,
|> |
|> | despite fighing the flu, I'm excited to report that I have just been
|> able to
|> | talk with our forthcoming new modem (cinterion mc75i) in multiplex mode
|> | without any problems (using our trusted gsm0710muxd w/ some minor
|> |
|> | A modem support class will hit ogsmd soon.
|> Sounds good... what should one send this thing to get anything out of
|> it?  For example, +++ATZ down the serial port from powerup should issue
|> OK or something?

| All this of course applicable only if the muxer really establishes a
number of
| virtual serial connections each of them compatible to a usual one.

Charlie told that the multiplexer is completely optional... I am talking
about the case where we don't use it... what is the behaviour Mickey saw
on a real eval board when he just threw "hello world" at the UART
channel (at what baud rate by default, etc).

BTW Mickey get well soon :-)

- -Andy
Version: GnuPG v1.4.9 (GNU/Linux)