Openmoko Bug #1841: white screen of death (WSOD) after resume

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Thu Dec 4 19:03:22 CET 2008

#1841: white screen of death (WSOD) after resume
 Reporter:  Rorschach  |          Owner:  openmoko-devel
     Type:  defect     |         Status:  new
Component:  unknown    |        Version:  GTA02v5
 Severity:  critical   |       Keywords:  wsod,resume
 Haspatch:  0          |      Blockedby:
Estimated:             |    Patchreview:
 Blocking:             |   Reproducible:  always

Comment(by andy):

 OK.  I stuck Nicolas' patch on stable and I'll try adapt it to stable-
 tracking later... there's nothing else known to impact it and it's pretty
 hard to debug it here when I don't get WSOD on my devices.

 Thanks for taking the time to do the patch Nicolas!