Openmoko Bug #1841: white screen of death (WSOD) after resume

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Thu Dec 4 22:36:37 CET 2008

#1841: white screen of death (WSOD) after resume
 Reporter:  Rorschach  |          Owner:  openmoko-devel
     Type:  defect     |         Status:  new
Component:  unknown    |        Version:  GTA02v5
 Severity:  critical   |       Keywords:  wsod,resume
 Haspatch:  0          |      Blockedby:
Estimated:             |    Patchreview:
 Blocking:             |   Reproducible:  always

Comment(by andy):

 Replying to [comment:91 gomez]:
 > Hi Andy,
 > if you like we could switch the phones...

 Hopefully I don't have to try to reproduce this any more :-)

 > no really... if i can get support in configuring and compiling a working
 kernel with audio i would like to test further patches and images

 What's up with your audio?  Open a new trac or post on kernel list about