Openmoko Bug #1841: white screen of death (WSOD) after resume

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Fri Dec 5 21:40:52 CET 2008

#1841: white screen of death (WSOD) after resume
 Reporter:  Rorschach  |          Owner:  openmoko-devel
     Type:  defect     |         Status:  new
Component:  unknown    |        Version:  GTA02v5
 Severity:  critical   |       Keywords:  wsod,resume
 Haspatch:  0          |      Blockedby:
Estimated:             |    Patchreview:
 Blocking:             |   Reproducible:  always

Comment(by joerg):

 could we please fix this ever incrementing integer, like e.g. by moving
 the "++" out of the "if" down to the "then" branch?
 Didn't check new version, old one was hard enough for me to read.