Openmoko Bug #1841: white screen of death (WSOD) after resume

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Fri Dec 5 22:08:04 CET 2008

#1841: white screen of death (WSOD) after resume
 Reporter:  Rorschach  |          Owner:  openmoko-devel
     Type:  defect     |         Status:  new
Component:  unknown    |        Version:  GTA02v5
 Severity:  critical   |       Keywords:  wsod,resume
 Haspatch:  0          |      Blockedby:
Estimated:             |    Patchreview:
 Blocking:             |   Reproducible:  always

Comment(by nelg):

 Hi Andy,

 I would like to give your kernel a try to see if it fixed my WSOD. I've
 looked on, but am unsure if I should be
 using qi or u-boot, and which version, as you have a few on your page.   I
 have a GTA02v6.

 Which boot loader and kernel would you suggest?