make qemu & download scripts

Boštjan Jerko mlist at
Mon Dec 8 14:56:30 CET 2008

On 8.12.2008, at 12:52, Sébastien Le Ray wrote:

> Hi,
> It seems that has some errors in it, preventing it to
> find
> the right images and ending up in a "Kernel is... not found" error.
> Attached file contains a svn diff made from the
> repository.
> I don't know if this issue has already been reported...

I guess the problem is also with u-boot since flashing (with

openmoko/ line 91: 17869 Terminated              ( sleep $2;
kill $pid; sleep 1; kill -KILL $pid )
openmoko/ line 130: 17872 Terminated              ( sleep $2;
kill $pid; sleep 1; kill -KILL $pid )  (wd: ~/openmoko/build/qemu)

and the booting doesn't start.