[android] Unable to read long SMS messages

Andy Kilner gnublade at googlemail.com
Mon Dec 8 17:14:01 CET 2008

Ok, I've run a number of tests listening to the output of logcat.

1) Unsuccessfully sending an SMS message

2) Successfully receiving a short SMS message containing "Short message"

3) Unsuccessfully receiving a full SMS message (160 chars)

I'm not sure what the cutoff point is here for the length that can be
successfully received, I could try a few more and narrow it down.

4)  And just incase I haven't pissed anyone off enough attaching large
files I've included the logcat output (not just for radio) when
attempting to power down the device (which doesn't work and just sits
there with the spinner until I take the battery out).

Thanks for your help with this, if you can point me in the right
direction I'll help out as much as I can.

Cheers,

Andy