make qemu & download scripts

Sébastien Le Ray sebastien-openmoko at orniz.org
Mon Dec 8 19:19:56 CET 2008

Le Mon, 8 Dec 2008 16:41:06 +0100,
Boštjan Jerko <mlist at japina.eu> a écrit :

> On 8.12.2008, at 16:38, Sébastien Le Ray wrote:
> >
> > I had no problem with flash...
> >
> > However I am unable to boot qemu, I have the splash screen, then
> > the boot
> > menu but if I hit space, after showing some lines (kernel name,
> > kernel) I'm back to the splash & boot menu. It is very
> > frustrating. Has
> > anyone encountered the same problem ?
> >
> > Regards
> >
> That is the problem I have. The answer  was that flash was probably
> not done so I assumed it is connected with the error messages I
> posted previously.
>
> B.

After some investigation these message are normal.
In fact, you launch flash process and, in the same time, you launch a
timer that will kill flash process if it take too long. So the message
you see is just "normal kill" (the flash process succeeded so we kill
the now useless timer).

Need to find another point of investigation now... corrupted image ?

S.