[base] Tichy refuses to start, sdl module missing (?)

Guillaume Chereau charlie at openmoko.org
Wed Dec 10 14:02:43 CET 2008

Hi !

Sorry the version in Testing is actually not a testing version :( Cause
we have some problem to put tichy into unstable where it should be.
So recently we just updated the revision number without care and that is
now broken.

We are currently working on that, and on tichy / paroli integration.
Hopefully things will get solved shortly.

I suggest you directly use the git version of tichy. You can get more
information from the wiki page [0] and also from the README file [1]

(The sdl backend is deprecated, if you want to try it out, you will have
to recompile the C file, paroli backend is on its way)

Let me now if you have any problem with the installation.

cheers,

- Charlie

[0] http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Tichy
[1] http://git.openmoko.org/?p=tichy.git;a=blob;f=README;