How can I configure WLAN and Bluetooth on Android/Freerunner

이종국 kookiss at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 06:38:16 CET 2008

Hi,

I'm using Android/Freerunner built by following the instructions described
in http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Android#Building_the_Koolu_Android_Source.
That is, I'm using a system image from Koolu, and the kernel from
andy-tracking.
Everything looks good until now. However, I can't configure Wi-Fi and
Bluetooth with it. I wanted to key in each password for Wi-Fi and Bluetooth.
When I tried to configure them, the keyboard invoked by the menu button
wasn't activated because the configuration windows (asking for passwords)
were positioned at the top-most layer.

How can I use the Wi-Fi and Bluetooth? Could you give me a hand?

Hope you have more laughs today,
Kris.