[Full test report of Om2008.testing(Om2008.12.2)] part2

Wendy wendy_hung at openmoko.com
Thu Dec 11 11:20:51 CET 2008

Hi,

refer to part 1 bug report, we finished the full test report.
The pdf file include all those application test report.

In this link you can see our full test reports and full test cases :
Reports
http://people.openmoko.org/testing/software/GTA02/Testreport/Om2008.12-2/
Cases
http://people.openmoko.org/testing/software/GTA02/Testcases/version9/

The image that I used to test is:
Kernel  testing-om-gta02-20081202.uImage.bin
            testing-om-gta02-20081210.uImage.bin
Root file system   openmoko-testing-om-gta02.rootfs.jffs2 (2008.Dec.02/10)

For the testing perspective, there're three major pendinging issues:
1) suspend and resume issue(#1884) - on going
2) GSM framework defect(#1024) - ???

A list of bugs that were worked on in the last month:
https://docs.openmoko.org/trac/query?status=accepted&status=assigned&status=closed&status=in_testing&status=new&status=reopened&group=component&order=priority&col=id&col=summary&col=type&col=priority&col=milestone&col=component&keywords=%7EOm2008.11
(sorted by Component)
Open bug numbers: 8
Closed bug number: 13
Total number: 21

Compared to Om2008.9 is just a little bit better because we focused on several
bugs that can make the whole system move more smoothy. Like scrolling,
boot time, several small things. BUT, the critical bugs still there.

list
#69 Speed up System Initialization
#1255  No indication of battery charging when power is off
#1482  [oe]AUX bottom doesn't shine red light while charging
#1621  it will show white screen when press power button from suspend time(it
only happens specific phone(no.51)) ------ WSOD
#1662  [GSM] not working properly after x hours of usage
#1832  2008.8 cannot dial *123
#1841 white screen of death (WSOD) after resume
#1858  [E-illume] "Installer" appear instead of softmenu in contacts and
Messages
#1884  [suspend/resume] if press power batton right after suspend, the device
won't wake up
#1906  [qtopia] Duplicate SMS in inbox

We believe that an end user would not accept the above exceptions in a
product.

Please notice us if you have any ideas or suggestions.

Regards,
Wendy