Call Controll aka phone firewall library finished

Alex Oberhauser oberhauseralex at networld.to
Thu Dec 11 15:20:17 CET 2008

On Thu, Dec 11, 2008 at 01:43:10AM +0100, "Marco Trevisan (Treviño)" wrote:
> Alex Oberhauser wrote:
> > as mentioned a few times before I've worked on a call control system based on
> > a black- and whitelist system. Now the first working version is finished.
> >
> > The integration is not finished yet, but everybody is free to use the library
> > on [1] and [2] to integrate it into an existing distribution. I will try to
> > improve it in the next versions. For the time being I will use my few time to
> > push other MokSec projects [3].
>
> Will it be integrated in FSO? It seems to be the future...

I'm working on it at the moment. If you look at our GIT Repository you find a
secure daemon, called secd. In this daemon I will integrate the phone firewall
and in the future more stuff, we will see.

My problem at the moment is that I haven't much time, so if anybody wants to
help us, I will try to explain the code (we have also a nice documentation for
it).

Regards

Alex