status of projects.openmoko.org

Peter Neubauer peter at neubauer.se
Tue Dec 16 10:16:46 CET 2008

mmh,
I am involved in the community infrastructure at www.ops4j.org. We
have 3 paid servers hosted in Germany and are currently upgrading our
infrastructure (the mai wiki is not online right now, sorry). We are
running the whole Atlassian Suite (Jira, Confluence, Bamboo, Crowd,
Crucible) backed by LDAP, and SVN against LDAP.

We are practising Open Participation Software development, which
basically means "Wiki brought to coding". You can read more as I bring
the Wiki back online tonight on that. We are trying to have no
barriers to development, self-registration gives you commit access to
SVN, Confluence and Jira etc so everyone can contribute. I think that
would fit the spirit of OpenMoko very much. Even www.qi4j.org is
hosted by us and practising that community model with very good
success.

WDYT?

/peter

GTalk:      neubauer.peter