status of projects.openmoko.org

Lech Karol Pawłaszek ike at szluug.org
Wed Dec 17 12:12:29 CET 2008

Armin ranjbar wrote:
> Dear all ,
>
> while i have send same request to Marek about this , i have to tell list
> that I'm ready and willing to take care of Projects.openmoko.org , i have
> a lot of experience with installing and maintaining Gforge portals .

Hello.

Kudos to the OM team. This is one of the best solutions the p.o.o could
have. One thing I would like to suggest is to contact the Debian Alioth
Team [1] which - I believe - have some experience in running GForge
portals as well.

Armin, Marek: I also can offer my help (if any needed) in maintaining
the p.o.o. TBH I installed and maintaining only two GForge installations
but I'm a long time admin (with Debian being my favorite operating
system) who would like to contribute to the project in some way.

[1] - http://alioth.debian.org/projects/siteadmin/

Kind regards,

--
Lech Karol Pawłaszek <ike>
"You will never see me fall from grace" [KoRn]