status of projects.openmoko.org

Minh Ha Duong haduong at centre-cired.fr
Wed Dec 17 13:26:24 CET 2008

Le mercredi 17 décembre 2008, Maximilian Bauer a écrit :
> jidanni at jidanni.org wrote:
> > Currently the home page of http://projects.openmoko.org/ is full of
> > cheery messages on how one can get involved.
> >
> > It would only be fair for somebody to please put a pointer to this
> > discussion there.
>
> sorry, my delay, a text within the banner of projects is now in place.
> let me now if we need more blink for this hint.
>
> gismo

Sorry, but the banner is actually a very low visibility place in a web page.
Can you put it in the "Home" tab main text area ? No blinking, but a red
border to the paragraph will do.

Thanks
--
Minh HA DUONG, Chargé de Recherche, CNRS
CIRED, Centre International de Recherches sur l'Environnement et le