status of projects.openmoko.org

Sven 'sleipnir' Rebhan odinshorse at googlemail.com
Wed Dec 17 19:35:31 CET 2008

2008/12/16 Marek Lindner <marek at openmoko.com>:

> Hi,

Hello,

> as discussed some weeks back Openmoko wants to reduce the time spent on other
> things next to the phone. Part of that process is the shutdown of our
> projects.openmoko.org server. In the past we spent considerable time and effort
> maintaining it. As many people noticed things were not perfect and caused
> trouble quite often.

As an admin of the gentoo projects at projects.openmoko.org I would
like to ask you to provide a dump of the subversion repository [1] for
at least our project. This dump is required to migrate the repository
to alternative server while keeping the history. You could put the
dump into the files section of each project, just in case someone
needs it. I would have done this by myself, but the ssh access to the
servers is denied already.

Best regards,

    Sven 'sleipnir' Rebhan

[1] http://svnbook.red-bean.com/en/1.1/ch05s03.html#svn-ch-5-sect-3.5