Please stop commit to

John Lee john_lee at
Thu Dec 18 08:42:31 CET 2008

On Fri, Dec 12, 2008 at 12:57:02AM +0800, John Lee wrote:
> Hi,
> I'll merge back into OE upstream in this couple days, so please
> stop committing to branch and commit to upstream
> instead.
> Regards,
> John

The merge is pending for review at the moment.  After this the plan

* build the asu image from the org.openmoko.stable branch on into Om2008.8 repository (the 'stable' repository).

* build the fso images from the branch on into testing repository, so we can be fully in
  sync with the fso development.

  if fails too often we might still need a branch which stays at the last know to be good rev,
  but let's just try first.

* build the same stuffs with autorev (om autorev and fso autorev, I
  believe) into unstable repository.

Comments?  Anything I missed?

- John