projects.openmoko.org relaunch

François TOURDE fr-om at tourde.org
Sat Dec 20 17:01:12 CET 2008

Le 14232ième jour après Epoch,
Marek Lindner écrivait:

> - One of the next steps is to create a admin mailing list were interested
> people can join him. He wants to build a bigger team and split the big task
> into smaller chunks. If you are interested to help out, please
> contact him.

May I suggest you using the hidden admin project trackers (bugs,
feat. req., etc) to co-ordinate admins efforts ? I've used this way on
a medium-sized gforge (5 admins), and it works like a charm.

I've some skills using & admin gforge, and admin on Debian systems,
maybe can I help. I don't know Armin's email, so feel free to send him
my email.

> As a result projects.openmoko.org has being relaunched. SVN commit access and
> account creation were re-enabled.

That's a good news !