[FSO] add QCT msm7* modem support

Lukas Gorris lukas.gorris at googlemail.com
Sat Dec 20 22:59:46 CET 2008

It gives me the following error when trying to start frameworkd -s ogsmd

File "/usr/bin/frameworkd", line 22, in <module>
  c = controller.Controller( "%/subsystems" % os.path.dirname(
controller.__file__) )
TypeError: __init__() takes exactly 3 arguments (2 given)

the name is ok with me. I suggested msm7xxxx because it is used in OE
and the kernel.