idea for multiple choice question application

Anthony Clearn aclearn at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Dec 30 03:20:23 CET 2008

Hi all, I am interested in researching hand held / mobile devices as an
educational tool. As a freerunner user I am concentrating on it.
My idea is for an input of A, B, C, D answers from a multiple choice
question. The answers for each student would be recorded. This data could be
used to automate reports, replace tests?, monitor learning, etc.
It could have an impact on reducing teacher workload and making learning
fun, allowing everyone in the class to be assessed.
I have no experience in developing programs, so I would like some feedback
on this application, please. There are other possible uses in the classroom
but this is where I would like to begin.