Please don't automatically subscribe people

Cesar Eduardo Barros cesarb at
Mon Jul 14 01:13:33 CEST 2008

Alexander McLeay escreveu:
> I never asked to be subscribed to this list --- I think I might be
> subscribed with delivery disabled to some other lists. I've tried using
> the link in the "welcome" email, but the server is refusing the
> connection. Please remove me and never add me again to any of your
> lists without asking my permission first.

You probably were subscribed to either openmoko-devel or distro-devel.
Both were merged into this list, so it's not really a new subscription,
more like a move of your old subscription to the new list. See the email
with subject "Information about mailinglist merge" on the old list for
more information.

Cesar Eduardo Barros
cesarb at
cesar.barros at