remove me from list

Diego Fernández Durán diego at
Mon Jul 14 02:10:11 CEST 2008

--------- Mensaje reenviado --------
De: Maximilian Bauer <gismo at>
Para: openmoko-devel at, distro-devel at, device-owners at
Asunto: Information about mailinglist merge
Fecha: Sun, 13 Jul 2008 20:40:54 +0200

Hi everyone,

I want to inform you about some changes that are planed for our public mailinglists.

the mailinglists openmoko-devel and distro-devel will merege to a new
mailinglist called devel. all users are auto subscribed to the new lists. the
old archives of openmoko- and distro-devel will be available on your pipermail

the mailinglist device-owners will change its name to
support at from this point on we will deactivate
support at and .com. please use the new list instead.

th archives of device-owners will not move to the new list. please refer them
over pipermail.

El dom, 13-07-2008 a las 20:06 -0400, Sean Silveira escribió:
> please remove me from this email list
> devel at
Diego Fdez. Durán <diego at> |
GPG : 925C 9A21 7A11 3B13 6E43 50DB F579 D119 90D2 66BB