Please don't automatically subscribe people

Martin Lefkowitz lefko at
Mon Jul 14 19:12:56 CEST 2008

What is bothering me is that  I want it in digest form, but can't seem to log in.

Either I have forgotten my password, or I'm in some weird funky state where they added me without telling me how to adjust my settings.

It would be nice to have a pointer, or instructions on this email list for how to get off it or change your settings.

Yorick Moko <yorickmoko at> wrote: The link in the welcome mail works when you change the "https" in "http"

On Mon, Jul 14, 2008 at 12:30 AM, Alexander McLeay
> I never asked to be subscribed to this list --- I think I might be
> subscribed with delivery disabled to some other lists. I've tried using
> the link in the "welcome" email, but the server is refusing the
> connection. Please remove me and never add me again to any of your
> lists without asking my permission first.
> --
> Tristan.
devel at