Openmoko Bug #1607: TS misalignment when in landscape mode

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Mon Jul 14 21:39:20 CEST 2008

#1607: TS misalignment when in landscape mode
 Reporter:  kenrestivo  |        Owner:  openmoko-devel
     Type:  defect      |       Status:  new
Blockedby:              |

Comment(by kenrestivo):

 I should note that the keys that don't work in landscape mode are the
 backspace, forwardspace, and return keys, thus the keyboard cannot be used
 in landscape mode.

 The workaround I came up with was to type text in portrait mode, then flip
 the thing to landscape mode, then flip it back again, but that's somewhat