Openmoko Bug #1238: SIM card contacts not displayed

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Thu Jul 17 21:10:17 CEST 2008

#1238: SIM card contacts not displayed
 Reporter:  will at            |        Owner:  olv at
     Type:  defect                       |       Status:  reopened
Blockedby:                               |
Changes (by montgoss):

 * cc: buglog at, erin_yueh at,
 chris at, olv at (removed)
 * cc: devel at (added)
  * status:  closed => reopened
  * resolution:  fixed =>

 Replying to [ticket:1238]:
 > Contents of SIM card contacts are not displayed in Contacts

 This sounds like the bug I'm currently having.  I know this was closed a
 long time ago, so perhaps it's a separate issue that has the same