Error compiling on FreeRunner - gcc: error trying to exec 'cc1': execvp: No such file or directory

Steven ** montgoss at
Sat Jul 19 19:16:19 CEST 2008

I tried.  I have OM2007.2 building with the MokoMakefile.  But I still
couldn't build my app.  I guess I don't know how to merge a new app
into the MokoMakefile.  And then, how do I get it back out into an
ipkg?  Or would I have to make a new image that had that one extra
program and re-flash my device every time I need to test a new build
of that app?