WLAN and root password, remote login? (Was: Re: Request for Help on release preparation (identify packages with known security issues))

Mike (mwester) mwester at dls.net
Sat Jul 19 22:46:12 CEST 2008

Holger Freyther wrote:

> Guys, please don't make up "issues" were there are none. I can't stand this
> bikeshedding. The old thread was about looking at the software we could
> provide and has known security issues. If you are not interested in that then
> don't comment and please don't hijack threads.

Well, pardon me for trying to help out on your request!

Look, your attitude on this sucks.  Sorry if you're having a bad day,
but this response along with your original one is unprofessional, and
uncalled for.

You could simply ignore the discussion that you are not interested in;
but since you seem unable to do so, I guess I'll simply have to cease
trying to help or comment in response to your threads.  Honestly, I have
MANY other things to do besides help on this project.

I hope you have a better day.

Mike (mwester)