Openmoko Bug #1645: Keys remapping when USB is connected

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Sun Jul 20 10:38:33 CEST 2008

#1645: Keys remapping when USB is connected
 Reporter:  Mercury  |       Owner:  openmoko-devel
     Type:  defect   |      Status:  new
Component:  unknown  |     Version:
 Severity:  normal   |    Keywords:
 Blocking:           |   Blockedby:
 I have a recent build on my freerunner, which I have modified according to
 the instructions under 'How do I install it?' on this wiki page

 When I have a USB connection plugged in, some keys will be remapped
 improperly.  For example, when I enter 0 it will come out as }, and when I
 try to enter a capital M it gives me a lower case m.

 I don't believe this problem is related to me messing with matchbox-
 keyboard, however, because I have a bluetooth keyboard which I connect
 with hidd, and it displays the exact same behaviour.