http://buildhost.openmoko.org/daily/ feature request

andrzej zaborowski balrogg at gmail.com
Sun Jul 20 17:48:00 CEST 2008

Hi,
  I have a different feature request unrelated to the above. The full
URL to images in the most recent build requires at least three http
queries to figure out (or a system timedate in sync with buildhost),
previously only required one query. This makes it unfriendly for
machine. The year and month appear two times in the full URL. There's
no notification on the list when the URLs scheme changes so I only
find out if a MokoMakefile user reports it to bugzilla (currentl open
is bug #1500, there were various more before this). I would like to
ask that the person changing the scheme sends a notification to the
list a little earlier, or, optimally, updates the script at

http://svn.openmoko.org/trunk/src/host/qemu-neo1973/openmoko/download.sh

as part of the same commit.

Cheers