Chicken Scheme packages

Shawn Rutledge shawn.t.rutledge at
Mon Jul 21 08:39:37 CEST 2008

On Thu, Jul 10, 2008 at 2:20 PM, Shawn Rutledge
<shawn.t.rutledge at> wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 10, 2008 at 6:04 AM, Peter Feigl <peter.feigl at> wrote:
>> i'd love a Scheme on the FR, could you possibly put a .ipkg or just compiled binaries somewhere online? i haven't figured out how to cross-compile for the Freerunner yet ;(
> Yes I should do that, but I should also write a bitbake recipe so it
> becomes reproduceable, I guess.

I have done that.  You can watch the progress of getting the recipe
checked in to the openembedded tree here:

but I'm not really sure of the process of getting it from there to the
OpenMoko tree.

Meanwhile I got openembedded set up again, configured to build the FSO
image, added my recipe, and generated IPKs, which you can download

I'm using a GTA01 so I hope it will work as well on your Freerunner.
If not, let me know, and I can generate GTA02 packages just as easily,
I think.