Openmoko Bug #1158: Charging stops even while connected

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Mon Jul 21 20:38:32 CEST 2008

#1158: Charging stops even while connected
 Reporter:  plr at  |        Owner:  openmoko-devel
     Type:  defect           |       Status:  new
Blockedby:                   |

Comment(by hedora):

 I'm getting this with yesterday's build of the kernel.  (I have the SD
 card fixes (turn off clock, control SD drive power) for GPS, so I know its
 very recent...)