Openmoko Bug #1654: Qwerty keyboard launcher in ASU

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Wed Jul 23 01:42:50 CEST 2008

#1654: Qwerty keyboard launcher in ASU
 Reporter:  kenrestivo  |       Owner:  openmoko-devel
     Type:  defect      |      Status:  new
Component:  unknown     |     Version:  GTA02v5
 Severity:  normal      |    Keywords:
 Blocking:              |   Blockedby:
 I was delighted a day or to ago when I opkg upgraded and it added a neat
 new feature: a "qwerty" button appeared in the pull-down menu, and I could
 click on it to get a keybaord anywhere I needed one! So VTE and minimo
 were finally useful.

 I opkg update; opkg upgraded today, and that feature is gone!

 Please bring it back! I loved it. It finally made the FR useful for me.
 Now it is not again.