Build using wiki/Toolchain instructions failing...

mak163 michael.docholiday at
Fri Jul 25 19:27:40 CEST 2008

That fixed my problem with running the compiler, thank you.  However now the
build script is failing with the error:

./build:  line 12: mkimage: command not found

I am not sure where to get the correct mkimage binary.  It is not mentioned
on the wiki page.
Thank you for your help.

|This is my fault... you need to edit ./build and change

|export CROSS_COMPILE=../../cross/bin/arm-angstrom-linux-gnueabi-

|to be that but corrected for the path where the toolchain stuck things.
|~ That's all you should need to do.

Sent from the Openmoko Devel mailing list archive at