Build using wiki/Toolchain instructions failing...

mak163 michael.docholiday at
Fri Jul 25 22:28:02 CEST 2008

|This comes from U-Boot.  If you pull the U-Boot git, there is a similar
|build script in there.

- -Andy

Thank you again for your help,
  I pulled the uboot source from git:// and
attempted to build it with "make gta02v5_config" as described here  However, make informs me there is no
make target for gta02v5_config.  Could you point me to a better resource for
getting u-boot, and thus mkimage, installed properly into the toolchain?

devel mailing list
devel at

Sent from the Openmoko Devel mailing list archive at