Add package dependencies with Toolchain

Steven ** montgoss at gmail.com
Sun Jul 27 23:20:19 CEST 2008

It worked in that it added the library somewhere under
/usr/local/openmoko/.  But the configure still couldn't find them.  I
moved them (and edited the wiki to that effect).  But now I get an
error:
/usr/local/openmoko/arm/arm-angstrom-linux-gnueabi//lib/libnotify.so:
could not read symbols: File in wrong format

Are you supposed to do the rebuild of the library using the toolchain?

Is there any way to use a library without recompiling it from source?

-Steven