Painless SDK installation

Julian Chu julian_chu at
Tue Jul 29 05:33:07 CEST 2008

On Fri, Jul 25, 2008 at 01:53:55PM +0530, sparky mat wrote:
> I was wondering if anyone's working on the "painless SDK installation" from
> the Wishlist on the wiki. If so, I am interested in helping out with it.

> devel at

Hi Sparky,

   I am working on the meta toolchain.

   The most change of new toolchain is that it doesn't include most

   It downloads the librares what you need. It means if Openmoko build
   some packages, you don't have to build it again.

   I am integrating my works. After I finish that, maybe you could help
   me to do some test. :-)

Thank you,