mokomakefile local.conf setting?

Jim Morris ml at
Tue Jul 29 06:52:15 CEST 2008

Jeff Rush wrote:

> Same here, for almost a year.  Tried both OE and MokoMakefile - get
> strange things like segfaults in Python or link errors inside building gcc.

I did get MokoMakefile to build turned out have a ./ in your PATH causes problems, when I removed
that (thanks to someones suggestion), I was able to do a build with mokomakefile.

However the same fix does not work for OE, and OE is still very broken on my platform. But I
probably don't need it now anyway seems mokomakefile will do what I need..

Jim Morris,