mokomakefile local.conf setting?

Rod Whitby rod at whitby.id.au
Tue Jul 29 09:51:07 CEST 2008

Jim Morris wrote:
> I did get MokoMakefile to build turned out have a ./ in your PATH causes problems, when I removed
> that (thanks to someones suggestion), I was able to do a build with mokomakefile.
>
> However the same fix does not work for OE, and OE is still very broken on my platform. But I
> probably don't need it now anyway seems mokomakefile will do what I need..

MokoMakefile (MM) is simply a convenience wrapper around the Openmoko
(OM) fork of OpenEmbedded (OE) which sets up your OE environment in a
standard reproducible manner and runs Bitbake (BB) with specific
arguments matching commonly requested build actions.

So if MM is able to complete the build of an OM image for you, then
you've already used OE to BB thousands of recipes.

-- Rod Whitby
-- MokoMakefile Author