Openmoko Bug #1158: Charging stops even while connected

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Tue Jul 29 21:05:21 CEST 2008

#1158: Charging stops even while connected
 Reporter:  plr at  |        Owner:  openmoko-devel
     Type:  defect           |       Status:  new
Blockedby:                   |

Comment(by hedora):

 I can no longer reproduce the problem I was reporting with kernel:

 I don't know about the problem where it stops charging then runs the
 battery down after many hours.  I've never had that happen.